Sunday 2 February 2014

My Make-Up Collection | Lip Balms | Part 1

Here is another makeup collection post, this is my lip balms. I have to admit the amount of posts this could go on for because I have such a big lip balm collection and then I just carry on buying more even though I have so many. I am sure lots of people have so much of one makeup item.

Baby Lips - Intense Care
I LOVE this. It has to be one of my favourite lip balms at the moment. I will have a review of this product as it is one of my favourites because it is just so amazing.

Nivea - Essential Care
This is on its last legs, I actually have bought a new one because this has broken in half. This is one of my old favourite lip balms. I feel this is one that I could always have in my bag and always go back to no matter what.

Miners - Tin O Tint - Pink Grapefruit
This was very kindly given to me in a giveaway by the lovely Shannon. I was so happy I got this because I had seen her talking about them. This is so amazing, I have never had anything to do with pink grapefruit in, I will do a review of this soon and how it looks like on my lips because it is a pale pink colour.

Miss Sporty - Dr Balm - Sweet Kiss SOS
I love this, I am pretty sure miss sporty isn't a brand that a lot of people buy from because its quite cheap, well that's just my opinion. But I love these lip balms they are my favourite. YES I have said that quite a lot in this post.

Miss Sporty - Dr Balm - Honey Glam Kiss
I do like this one, it gives you a little bit more of colour than the first miss sporty lip balm I spoke about. I just love these, I will probably talk about these more as I will plan to do a post.

Baby Lips - Peach Kiss
I love this, I have to admit I haven't actually used this at the moment. So I cant really comment about this at the moment. But I just love this smell because it smells amazing just like peaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment