Saturday 22 February 2014

TAG | The TMI TAG

Here is my TMI TAG. I have seen a lot of these videos on YouTube and it looks like a really good TAG.

1. What are you wearing?
I am wearing a purple long sleeved button shirt (pretty sure that's what they are!) and jeans.

2. Have you ever been in love?

Sadly no I haven't ever been in love.

3. Have you ever had a terrible break up?
No I haven't had a break up.

4. How tall are you?
I have no idea, just all I know is I am short anyway.

5. How much do you weigh?

I have no idea and I wouldn't like to put it on the internet in all fairness.

6. Any tattoos?

Nope no tattoos.

7. Any piercings?

Only my ears, boring to be honest.

8. You OTP? (one true pairing)

I have always wondered what OTP meant. Probably Alfie and Zoe, they are perfect together.

9. Your favourite show?

Modern family - love that programme.

10. Favourite Band?

JLS - they will always be my favourite band no matter what even though they have split up I love them.

11. Something you miss? My grandad and great nan.

12. Favourite Song?
Ooh that's a really hard one I cant even think of one.

13. How old are you?

I am 20 years old but look 12 years old.

14. What zodiac sign are you?

Aquarius

15. Qualities you look for in a partner?

Good personality, caring and funny.

16. Favourite Quote?

That's a hard one I don't even think I know one.

17. Favourite Actor?

Zac Efron and Channing Tatum

18. Favourite colour? Pink


19. Loud music or soft?
Soft

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
In my room.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
15 minutes or so.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
That defiantly depends on if its the weekday it takes me 5/10 minutes but the weekend takes me 20 minutes I think.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Oh god no I wouldn't wish to.

24. Turn on?
A good smile and personality

25. Turn off?
Rude people and smoking

26. The reason you started blogging?
I don't really know why I just started blogging I think I read a lot of blogs just like - MakeUpSavvy and Couture Girl.

27. Fears?
Chickens really scare me.

28. Last thing that made you cry?
Hmm I really cant remember.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
I really don't know that's pretty bad I have to admit.

30. Meaning behind your blog name?
Well I am pretty sure that my name is Hayley and I take about health and beauty. Such an imaginative date.

31. Last book you read?
I haven't finished one yet.

32. The book you're currently reading?
I'm still currently reading - Cathy Cassidy - Sundae Girl

33. Last show you watched?
Ant & Dec's Saturday night takeaway

34. Last person you talked to?
My mum and dad

35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
One of my best friends

36. Favourite Food?
Chips

37. Place you want to visit?
New York

38. Last place you were?
At the pub

39. Do you have a crush?
Nope I don't at the moment

40. Last time you kissed someone?
That's for me to know and you to find out ha-ha!

41. Last time you were insulted?
I cant even remember probably recently, it wouldn't surprise me.

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
Strawberry, yummy!

43. What instruments do you play?
None. I wasn't aloud to play the keyboard at school because my teacher said my fingers didn't stretch far enough and the recorder the exact same thing.

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
My new bracelet that I got for Christmas.

45. Last sport you played?
WOW! That is a long time ago.

46. Last song that you sang?
This is cringy! Jojo - exceptional. I really like that song its such a sweet little song.

47. Favourite chat up line?
I don't have one.

48. Have you ever used it?
No because I don't even have one.

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Yesterday with one of my best friends.

50. Who should answer this tag next?
EVERYONE!




No comments:

Post a Comment