Friday 21 February 2014

Wishlist #67

 I have got another wishlist for you, I am sure you are getting used to these wishlists right now because they are coming around so quickly.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Rimmel - Nail Polish -Salon Pro - Celebrity Bash - £4.49
2. Models Own - Nail Polish - Blizzard - £5.00
3. NYC - Lip-gloss - Garnet Gala - £1.49
4. Models Own - Lipstick - Pretty Pink - £5.00
5. Models Own - Nail Polish - Dancing Queen - £5.00
TOTAL - £20.98
 
Why I want these products?:
1. Rimmel - Nail Polish - Salon Pro - Celebrity Bash - This is like a burgundy and this is a really pretty colour. This is a different type of rimmel polishes that I have tried before and I cant wait to go and give these a go.
 
2. Models Own - Nail Polish - Blizzard - This is just a silver glitter, I love glitters as I am sure you know this already. I really want this now it was going to be on my last models own haul but I decided against getting another glitter as I already had about three in that haul.
 
3. NYC - Lip-gloss - Garnet Gala - This is a really pretty gloss, well I actually think it is more of a balm instead. This is just so cute because it has got a apple on the top of the balm as they are from a line applelicious balm (I may be wrong!).
 
4. Models Own - Lipstick - Pretty Pink - This is one of models own lipstix, they have just changed the spelling. This is one of there own versions of the chubby sticks. This is in the colour - Pretty Pink, I know they have got a few of there own colours. Its very pretty isn't it.
 
5. Models Own - Nail Polish - Dancing Queen - Dancing Queen young a sweet only 17 ooooh yeah. Right this is a green glitter and it is always good to have a few more coloured glitters instead of the basic glitters that I am used too.

No comments:

Post a Comment