Sunday 9 February 2014

My Make-Up Collection | Blushers | Part 2

Here is another makeup collection post, I never thought I had that much makeup in all honesty. But I do like doing these posts its easier than doing a video because I would never be able to speak on camera.

ELF - Shy
This is one of my most used blushers in this post, I just love this. It has a slight little shimmer to. But the shimmer doesn't bother me. I will do a review of all of my ELF blushers soon.

ELF - Bliss
This is a orange toned blusher, I haven't really used this blusher much so I cant really comment on this. But I will comment more on this pretty soon.

Constance Carroll - Rose Blush
This is a brand new blusher so I haven't had a chance to use this at the moment. But this is the perfect colour for me. I will review this soon and I just can't wait to use this as its such a pretty colour.

Random Blush
This is a pretty well used blusher. I do like this blusher as it can be used a highlighter in my opinion because its pretty but not as bright as it looks in the pan of the packaging.

Random Blusher
This is a very pretty random brush that I got from a magazine but sadly it is very smashed up. I will start to use this again or put into a new pot.
Random Blush
This is such a pale blusher colour, I have never seen a blush this light before. I haven't really used this because its so small I can never find it in my makeup bag. But I am going to start using this a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment