Thursday 13 February 2014

2014 | January Favourites

It's nothing like having a late favourites is it. Well I like to have a late favourite as it always take me forever to realise what products I have been enjoying. But here we go enjoy...

E45 - Moisturising Lotion
This has been my current moisturiser as I have had the worst skin this month. Its flaky and very dry as well as having a very bad rash on my cheeks, its just like a huge breakout which looks disgusting in all honesty which I really don't like.

Brush from an eBay set - Eyeshadow Brush
This has been one of my favourite brushes this month, I really like this as it makes your eyeshadow looks incredible. I have to admit I haven't got a lot of brushes that I use. But I will decide to review this product soon.

Beauty UK - Earth Child Palette
I have been loving this palette, but there have been a certain few shadows that I have used more. They are the three brown shades. I love them all over the lid or even in the crease because they are very pigmented. I am pretty sure that this palette hasn't been talked about that much. But I love it.

2True - Concealer - Shade 1
I have recently done a review which you can read here. I love this, I wont go into too much detail because you can read my review on this instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment